Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Raised Floor Installation||Material:||Steel, Cement|
|Application:||General Office||Type:||Corner Lock System|
Corner Locked Grey Access Raised Floor Bare Steel 600mm x 600mm
Main Tools Include:
Large push cutter, Infrared ray level instrument, Panel lifter, Screw driver, Wax wires, Level bar, Adz-eye Hammer, Nail, Pencil, Flexible rule, Pedestal adhesive, Tool bag, Broom, etc.
Position Datum Point
Raised access floor installation:
1. At first,cleaning the ground.
2. Observe the layout of room, install infrared paralleled scanner, mark paralleled line on half waist of wall, then find the lowest and highest point, calculate average value from ground to floor surface(this average value equals to owner’s required installation height), calculate and adjust the pedestal height.
3. Choose a corner as start point, find a parallel on wall, tie two paralleled wax wire 595mm from wall, two wires must be vertically distributed. Then start to place pedestals, put flat head pedestal as corner pedestal(the line close to the wall), put cross head pedestal(aluminum head pedestal) as central pedestal.
4. While pulling the paralleled line, place raised floor on pedestals. After confirming the height and placing the first floor, panels and pedestals must be fix with screws, use level bar to adjust floor, at last, lock nuts on the pedestals.
5. When the first floor is adjusted paralleled, vertically place two lines of floors in the direction of wax lines.
Note: black glued edges between floors must be aligned and straight.
6. After vertically placing two rows of floors, find a direction(can not be vertically placed), paralleled place row by till the last row.
Note: each edge should remain one row for final cutting and placing, while paving, floors can not be bended which may affect flatness .
7. After placing last row, iron angles in each corner may be firstly fixed, then cut all-round floor. Normally floor of last row should be cut, the cut side can be put on flat head pedestal directly.
Noted: iron angle should be paralleled to installed floor. Backing if iron angle should possess a support(flitch or angle bar).
8 . After fixing iron angle, precisely measure the size of floor,then cut and place it. If need placing plug, use cutting machine to open holes as per actual dimension.
9. After placing floor,check on time,adjust the parts which are not flat. Finally fill in gap when cutting with glass cement.
10. If the temperature difference between day and night at construction site is big,(high altitude,temperate area or arctic area), all the edges should remain 3mm gap.
Check & Acceptance:
After placing all floors, check whole project carefully and improve all the imperfect parts.
Installation Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXzwbwdES2A